Personal Information We Collect
We automatically collect some information about your device when you use the Site, including but not limited to information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are set on your device. Furthermore, when you navigate the Site, we gather information about the particular web pages or goods you visit, what websites or search keywords brought you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. This automatically obtained data is referred to as “Device Information.”
We acquire Device Information via the use of the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files stored on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identification.
- “Log files” record activity on the Site and gather information such as your IP address, browser type, and Internet service provider.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files that capture information about how you interact with the Site.
Furthermore, when you use or try to use a form on the Site, we gather information from you, such as your name, website URL, email address, business name, and phone number. This information is referred to as “Form Information.”
How Long Do We Keep Personal Data?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is required to fulfill the objectives for which it was obtained, including any legal, accounting, or reporting obligations. We consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your data, the purposes for which we process your data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements when determining the appropriate retention period for personal data. You may, however, contact us at any time and request that we erase all of your data.
Do You Have To Provide Us with Any Personal Information?
If we are required by law or under the terms of a contract we have with you to collect personal data, and you fail to supply that data when asked, we may be unable to complete the contract we have or are attempting to enter into with you. In this event, we may be forced to terminate a product or service you have with us; nevertheless, we will warn you if this is the case.
When And How Do We Gather Data?
When you fill out a form on our Site or app, input information on our Site, call us, contact us, or otherwise engage in a transaction with us, we gather information (including personal data) from you.
How Do We Utilize Your Personal Information?
We may use the personal information you provide to us when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, answer a survey or marketing email, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To supply you with our services and to satisfy your demands.
- To finish the transactions you asked us to do.
- To send you emails about your purchase or other goods and services regularly.
- If you have requested it, we will send you our newsletter.
- To display advertisements.
What Is Our Legal Justification For Processing?
We will only use your personal information, which is permitted by law. We will most usually utilize your personal information in the following situations:
- Where you have allowed us to use your data.
- Where do we need to fulfill the contract we plan or have completed with you?
- Where it is essential for our legitimate interests (or the legitimate interests of a third party), and your interests and fundamental rights do not outweigh those interests.
- Where we must comply with a legal or regulatory requirement.
How Do We Safeguard And Preserve Personal Information?
Our website is regularly analyzed for security flaws and known vulnerabilities to keep your visit as secure as possible. We utilize Malware Scanning regularly. Your data is kept behind protected networks and is only accessible by a few people with particular access privileges to such systems, which are obligated to keep their data secret.
When users input, upload, or access their data, we use a range of security procedures to protect their personal data. All transactions are handled by a third-party gateway provider and are not kept or processed on our systems.
Third-Party Information Disclosure
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your personal information to our business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors who provide services to us or are required to deliver a service you requested.
- We may share information about your visit with analytics and search engine providers to enhance and optimize our services. We only share this information in ways that do not directly identify you.
- We may disclose your personal information to our professional advisers if we need professional assistance.
- If required by law, we may disclose your personal information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles are the foundation of privacy legislation in the United States. The principles they include have considerably impacted the development of data protection laws worldwide. It is vital to understand the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be applied to comply with the numerous privacy regulations that safeguard personal information.
When you complete a web form on the Site, we may keep your Form Information for our records until you request that we remove it.
We may amend this privacy statement occasionally to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons.
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from visitors under 18.
Links To Other Sites
Including a link to another website or place is provided for your convenience only and does not imply our support of that other website or location or its contents. We have no control over, do not evaluate, and are not responsible for the content of these other websites. Please be aware that our Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party websites.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information. Nonetheless, technological errors are conceivable. Any firm, especially Media Culture, cannot eliminate security risks linked with Personal Information.
Don’t hesitate to contact us by mail if you want to learn more about our privacy policies, have concerns, or file a complaint.